HDPE High Density Dam liner Plastic Sheet in South Africa Not normal PE
that is too soft. Woven sealed HDPE equal to 2 mm
thick common Dam Liners in SA.
Imported one no factory in South Africa produce it yet. Please
You can collect free sample from our office.
HDPE (High density PE not normal polyetyline) Liners are
for most Dam applications. Our specially
extruded liners combine high tensile strength and chemical resistance with
excellent stress crack resistance and low temperature properties for highly
reliable containment. Chemically inert and resistant to most hydrocarbons, these
liners are the industry standard for a wide range of applications.
Made of good quality Geomembrane primary resin, the main ingredients of our
liners are 97.5% of high density polyethylene and about 2.5% of carbon black,
anti-aging agent, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorbent and stabilizer.
If you want quote please send e mail but not from Gmail because most of g
mails bounces back. this is problem when you get something for free.
Price: HDPE water proof 200 Micron
made to size R32/m2 excl VAT
liner sheets: Size of 4X40 meters R25/m2= R4320
on Google map:
Our liners are produced by the most advanced imported Italian automatic soil
production equipments with three layer co extrusion technology.
1. Easy process and high output rates;
2. Excellent distribution of carbon black;
3. Consistent quality and low failure rate;
4. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, long service life;
5. Excellent resistance and good waterproof ability;
6. Anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti oil and salt, anti-corrosion, high
7. Good acid and alkali resistance;
8. Good mechanical properties- High strength, good extensibility, deformation and puncture resistance.
9. Low permeability-
HDPE lining systems are secure because leachate does not penetrate them.
Methane gas will not escape from the HDPE cover system, and rainwater will not
infiltrate and HDPE cap.
10. Chemical Resistance-
HDPE can resist to a wide range of chemicals, so it isn’t threatened by
typical solid or hazardous waste leachates. It is also suitable for sludge and
secondary containment around chemical storage facilities.
11. Ultraviolet Resistance-
HDPE's resistance to UV exposure is further enhanced by the addition of
carbon black. Additionally, with the absence of plasticizers, volatilization is
not a problem.
13. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Geomembrane is based on mid or high density
polyvinyl resin material and the density is more than 0.94g/cm³,
so it is with excellent anti-seepage, high segregation property, high puncture
resistance, good abrasion performance.
14. Low-temperature resistance (-70℃), thermo stability and great adhesive