HDPE High Density Dam liner Plastic Sheet in South Africa Not normal PE
that is too soft. Woven sealed HDPE equal to 2 mm
thick common Dam Liners in SA.
Imported one no factory in South Africa produce it yet. Please
You can collect free sample from our office.
HDPE (High density PE not normal polyethylene) Liners are
for most Dam applications.
extruded liners combine high tensile strength and chemical resistance with
excellent stress crack resistance and low temperature properties for highly
Chemically inert and resistant to most hydrocarbons, these
liners are the industry standard for a wide range of applications.
Made of good quality Geomembrane primary resin, the main ingredients of our
liners are 97.5% of high density polyethylene and about 2.5% of carbon black,
anti-aging agent, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorbent and stabilizer.
On Google Map you can search for
and drive here.
Price: HDPE water proof 300 Micron
made to size R30/m2 excl VAT
liner sheets: Size of 4X40 meters 300 Micron R25/m2= R4320
sheet for weed protection
Our liners are produced by the most advanced imported Italian automatic soil
production equipments with three layer co extrusion technology.
1. Easy process and high output rates;
2. Excellent distribution of carbon black;
3. Consistent quality and low failure rate;
4. Non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, long service life;
5. Excellent resistance and good waterproof ability;
6. Anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet, anti oil and salt, anti-corrosion, high
7. Good acid and alkali resistance;
8. Good mechanical properties- High strength, good extensibility, deformation and puncture resistance.
9. Low permeability-
HDPE lining systems are secure because leachate does not penetrate them.
Methane gas will not escape from the HDPE cover system, and rainwater will not
infiltrate and HDPE cap.
10. Chemical Resistance-
HDPE can resist to a wide range of chemicals, so it isn’t threatened by
typical solid or hazardous waste leachates. It is also suitable for sludge and
secondary containment around chemical storage facilities.
11. Ultraviolet Resistance-
HDPE's resistance to UV exposure is further enhanced by the addition of
carbon black. Additionally, with the absence of plasticizers, volatilization is
not a problem.
13. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Geomembrane is based on mid or high density
polyvinyl resin material and the density is more than 0.94g/cm³,
so it is with excellent anti-seepage, high segregation property, high puncture
resistance, good abrasion performance.
14. Low-temperature resistance (-70℃), thermo stability and great adhesive